The free ALISON online course Web Page Design Using HTML5 and CSS3 shows you in a step-by-step manner how to use HTML5 elements and CSS3 style sheets for responsive web design.
Web Page Design Course Content
- How to declare a HTML5 document and set up the head and body sections of a web page;
- About a range of HTML5 elements, their functions and uses;
- About the global attributes that can be added to virtually any HTML5 element and how to correctly format them within a HTML5 element;
- How to link a HTML web page to a cascading style sheet file and how to code style sheet instructions that style the various HTML5 elements;
- About progressive enhancement in web design, which emphasizes accessibility, semantic HTML markup, and external stylesheet and scripting technologies.
This free online course will be of great interest to all learners who would like to to study HTML5 and CSS3 with the aim of using these to create and format web pages.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Publisher: Channel 9
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Higher High Secondary School