English is the most popular language to learn as a second language, as it is used extensively in international business, media and Web communications. This free online course from ALISON introduces Web resources that can be used as part of your learning process when studying the English language. The course reviews free Web applications that contain a wealth of English language resources and materials that are ideal for students learning English as a second language.
Web Applications for Learning English Course Content
This course includes the following topics:
- Using the English Central website to watch videos and record yourself speaking, enabling you to improve your English pronunciation;
- How to use the website Breaking News English;
- Viewing news articles and interacting using English activities such as quizzes and multiple choice tests on Breaking News English;
- Saving and listening to articles you have seen;
- Practice your pronunciation by listening.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Publisher: Russell Stannard
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Lower High/ Secondary School
Visit the Course Page
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.