When asked who their customer is, aspiring entrepreneurs often say “anyone”. This could not be further from the truth. The free online course “Online Business: Customer Profiling for Success” will help you understand how you can use primary and secondary research, to identify the right customer and design engagement strategies to attract and retain them. This course is part of the Online Business Success program, which will enable you to launch, market and run your own successful online business.
This course is targeted at learners who have a small business or are considering setting up an online business and wish to understand the principles of market analysis and customer profiling, through a series of examples, learning theory and activities.
Online Business: Customer Profiling for Success Course Content
On this course, you will be guided by academics from the College of Business and the Business Enterprise Unit of RMIT University, plus you’ll hear from successful online entrepreneurs about how they targeted the most valuable customers for their business.
By the end of the course, you will be ready to:
- Who your customer is;
- How to use data to identify and profile your customer;
- How to uncover the reasons why they buy;
- How to develop profiles and personas for your customer.
The course includes the following topics:
- Understand the data and discover your customer;
- How, where and why to gather data;
- How to use it to create customer personas and marketing strategies.
- How to develop market analysis strategies;
- How to develop a marketing strategy to guide you towards implementation.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Educator: Brett Stavenuiter
- Published by: RMIT University
- Start Date: 12 September 2016
- Duration: 4 weeks x 2 hours per week
- Certificates available
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.