No matter how sophisticated your marketing is, if it doesn’t result in attracting customers, then your business is set to fail. The free online course “The Digital Economy: Selling Through Customer Insight” uncovers new perspectives on the role and behaviour of your customers and applies fresh thinking to how marketing and selling activities combine to create customers who keep coming back.
The Digital Economy: Selling Through Customer Insight Course Content
Perspectives on the role and behaviour of customers are changing, with marketers drawing on increasingly powerful information systems to build a holistic view of consumers. This course includes the following topics:
- How customer relationship management breeds business development success;
- An evaluation of the accepted wisdom on how marketing influences customers;
- How selling has transitioned from being a ‘foot in the door’ to having a ‘finger on the pulse’;
- Using insight-driven approaches to win those all-important sales.
The Digital Economy: Selling Through Customer Insight is one of four courses from The Open University about the digital economy, designed to help experienced managers get to grips with today’s technology-enabled business environment.
This course is intended for anyone who wants to learn about attracting and retaining customers. No previous experience of studying sales or marketing is required, but some basic knowledge of how businesses work would be beneficial.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Educator: Hilary Collins
- Publisher: The Open University
- Start Date: 12 September 2016
- Duration: 4 weeks x 3 hours per week
- Certificates available
Visit the Course Page