NodeJS doesn’t have to be hard to learn. The biggest mistake most coding tutorials make is expecting someone to learn simply by imitating others’ code. Real world situations are never exactly like the tutorial.
I believe the best way to learn is to understand how a tool works and what it does for you, look at examples, and then try it yourself. That’s how this course is built, with the goal to help you both learn and understand NodeJS.
Learn and Understand NodeJS Course Content
This course covers:
- How to structure your code for reuse and to be easier to understand, manage, and expand using modules;
- How asynchronous code works in Node and the Node event loop;
- How to use the event emitter, streams, buffers, pipes, and work with files;
- Building a web server in Node;
- Web sites, web apps and APIs with Express;
- How Express can save us time as Node developers;
- Understanding npm, connecting to databases, and the MEAN stack.
- Basic HTML knowledge;
- A text editor.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Anthony Alicea
- Lectures: 91
- Video: 12 Hours
- Skill level: All levels
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.