WebRTC is not only about voice or video calling. It is quite powerful and versatile. You can use it to build a group calling service, add recording to it, or use it only for data delivery.
“The Webrtc Bootcamp 2021 For Beginners” enables you to learn webrtc and create real-time audio, video, or data communication system from scratch using webrtc, websocket & JS.
The Webrtc Bootcamp 2021 For Beginners – Course Content
In this course, you learn webrtc from the beginning and how to use it in applications. Basically, you learn by doing, ie., by creating a webrtc application where you will learn how to stream video, how to create a signaling server, how to connect with another user, how to call and accept or receive these call, how to toggle on off the video or audio, how to send data through the webrtc data channel, and how to record and download video, how to share the screen in realtime, and at the end, you will learn how to create a group video calling application.
More specifically, the course includes the following topics:
- Webrtc APIs from the beginning;
- Create a signaling server with WebSocket;
- Stream audio and video;
- Call accept and rejecting system;
- Transfer data using webrtc data channel;
- Toggle on of video or audio;
- Share screen via webrtc;
- Record and download video;
- Create a group video calling app;
- The underlying technology of webrtc
- The main three WEBRTC API.
- No previous knowledge required
- An open mind, hungry to learn amazing stuff!
Summary of The Course Main Features
- Instructor: Km Habib – Web Developer and Certified Data Scientist
- On-demand video: 6.5 hours
- Articles: 4
- Downloadable resources: 3
- This course includes:
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Click The Link Below For Details of Price Offer on This Course