The Web Developer Bootcamp – The only course you need to learn web development – HTML, CSS, JS, Node, and More!
When you’re learning to program you often have to sacrifice learning the exciting and current technologies in favor of the “beginner friendly” classes. With the course “The Web Developer Bootcamp” you get the best of both worlds. This is a course designed for the complete beginner, yet it covers some of the most exciting and relevant topics in the industry.
There are a lot of options for online developer training, but this course is without a doubt the most comprehensive and effective on the market. The course is constantly updated with new content, projects, and modules. Think of it as a subscription to a never-ending supply of developer training.
What are the requirements?
Have a computer with Internet access.
The Web Developer Bootcamp Course Content
The course covers many tools and technologies including:
- DOM Manipulation
- Unix(Command Line) Commands
- Database Associations
You’ll make REAL web applications using cutting-edge technologies, including:
- Creating a blog application from scratch using Express, MongoDB, and Semantic UI;
- Writing your own browser-based game;
- Create static HTML and CSS portfolio sites and landing pages;
- Using Bootstrap to create good-looking responsive layouts;
- Implementing responsive navbars on websites;
- Creating a beautiful, responsive photographer’s portfolio page.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Colt Steele
- Lectures: 344
- Video: 42 hours
- Articles: 48
- Supplemental Resources: 28
- Other: 10 minutes
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
See BestOnlineCourses Home Page for any Special Offers on Udemy courses