The Web Developer Bootcamp – The only course you need to learn web development – HTML, CSS, JS, Node, and More!
When you’re learning to program you often have to sacrifice learning the exciting and current technologies in favor of the “beginner-friendly” classes. With the course “The Web Developer Bootcamp” you get the best of both worlds. This is a course designed for the complete beginner, yet it covers some of the most exciting and relevant topics in the industry.
There are a lot of options for online developer training, but this course is without a doubt the most comprehensive and effective on the market. The course is constantly updated with new content, projects, and modules. Think of it as a subscription to a never-ending supply of developer training.
What are the requirements?
Have a computer with Internet access.
The Web Developer Bootcamp Course Content
The course covers many tools and technologies including:
- DOM Manipulation
- Unix(Command Line) Commands
- Database Associations
You’ll make REAL web applications using cutting-edge technologies, including:
- Creating a blog application from scratch using Express, MongoDB, and Semantic UI;
- Writing your own browser-based game;
- Create static HTML and CSS portfolio sites and landing pages;
- Using Bootstrap to create good-looking responsive layouts;
- Implementing responsive navbars on websites;
- Creating a beautiful, responsive photographer’s portfolio page.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Colt Steele
- Lectures: 605
- On-demand Video: 61.5 hours
- Articles: 47
- Coding exercises: 62
- Downloadable Resources: 121
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money-back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for details of any special offers on this course