Affiliate marketing can allow website publishers to make considerably more money than with other monetization strategies.
Generally affiliate payments will be significantly larger than the revenue generated from a cost per click (CPC) pricing arrangement. Affiliate margins can be as 50% of the total purchase price for high margin products such as e-books.
This guide covers affiliate marketing, including an introduction to this monetization technique, a review of the most popular implementations of affiliate marketing, and highlights of the top affiliate ad networks.
Included in The Ultimate Guide to Affiliate Marketing
- What Is Affiliate Marketing?
- Three Factors That Determine Affiliate Marketing Success
- 17 Articles To Read Before You Start Affiliate Marketing
- 5 Proven Affiliate Marketing Strategies
- How to Pick an Affiliate Marketing Offer
- How to Establish a Direct Affiliate Marketing Relationship
- Top Affiliate Marketing Networks