In the online course “The Ultimate Drawing Masterclass: Start Drawing Better Today” you will learn how to draw any kind of art from your imagination. You will understand drawing fundamentals and concepts like a pro. You will draw shapes and add perspective to your artwork, use shading and light to improve your art, draw gestures that look natural and realistic, and know how to use composition in your drawing.
This is the only drawing course you need to get started and draw like a pro. You won’t need to trace or copy. You will be able to draw anything you want – people, animals, cartoons, landscapes, objects – right from your imagination.
The Ultimate Drawing Masterclass: Start Drawing Better Today
In this drawing course, you’ll learn the basic concepts that any artist needs to draw realistic and professional drawings. This course will take you from absolute beginner to feeling confident as an artist.
The course includes the following topics:
- The fundamentals, learning principles like drawing definitions & terms, color theory, and more.
- The tools and equipment you need to start drawing – from pencils and paper to erasers and specialty drawing tools
- How to draw basic geometric forms, the building blocks of any drawing
- How to draw the human figure with proper proportions and gestures
- How to add cloth and fabrics to your drawings, a skill that will take your art to the next level
- How to properly add shading to add dimension to your drawings
- How shapes convey different stories or language about your drawings
- How to add perspective to your drawings
- How composition can improve your art, knowing what to include from one side of the frame to the other
- How to properly display and store your artwork
- How to turn your drawings into digital art, including adding color to your art
- and so much more!
- No prior drawing or art background is required, this course starts as if you are a complete beginner.
- You’ll need basic drawing materials which are covered in the course, starting with paper and pencil.
- A motivation to learn and practice while taking this course.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Phil Ebiner – Top-Rated Instructor, 2 Million+ Students
- Kevin Gardin – Honours B.A. of Illustration, 150,000+ Students Worldwide
- Mitchell Bouchard – B.S., Host@RedCapeLearning 365,000 Students
- Video School – Learn Creative Skills
- Lectures: 127
- On-demand video: 26.5 hours
- Articles: 8
- Downloadable resources: 2
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Click the link below for details of a special offer on the price of this Drawing Masterclass