The Web Developer Bootcamp – The only course you need to learn web development – HTML, CSS, JS, Node, and More!
When you’re learning to program you often have to sacrifice learning the exciting and current technologies in favor of the “beginner friendly” classes. With the course “The Web Developer Bootcamp” you get the best of both worlds. This is a course designed for the complete beginner, yet it covers some of the most exciting and relevant topics in the industry.
There are a lot of options for online developer training, but this course is without a doubt the most comprehensive and effective on the market. The course is constantly updated with new content, projects, and modules. Think of it as a subscription to a never-ending supply of developer training.
What are the requirements?
Have a computer with Internet access.
The Web Developer Bootcamp Course Content
The course covers many tools and technologies including:
- DOM Manipulation
- Unix(Command Line) Commands
- Database Associations
You’ll make REAL web applications using cutting-edge technologies, including:
- Creating a blog application from scratch using Express, MongoDB, and Semantic UI;
- Writing your own browser-based game;
- Create static HTML and CSS portfolio sites and landing pages;
- Using Bootstrap to create good-looking responsive layouts;
- Implementing responsive navbars on websites;
- Creating a beautiful, responsive photographer’s portfolio page.
The course comprises 344 lectures organized into the following thirty-nine sections:
- Section 1: Introduction to this Course
- Section 2: Introduction to Front-End Development
- Section 3: Introduction to HTML
- Section 4: Intermediate HTML
- Section 5: Introduction to CSS
- Section 6: Intermediate CSS
- Section 7: Bootstrap
- Section 13: DOM Manipulation
- Section 14: Advanced DOM Manipulation
- Section 15: Color Game Project
- Section 16: Intro to jQuery
- Section 17: Advanced jQuery
- Section 18: Todo List Projects
- Section 19: OPTIONAL Project: Patatap Clone
- Section 20: Backend Basics
- Section 21: The Command Line
- Section 22: Node JS
- Section 23: Server Side Frameworks
- Section 24: Intermediate Express
- Section 25: Working With API’s
- Section 26: YelpCamp: Basics
- Section 27: Databases
- Section 28: YelpCamp: Data Persistence
- Section 29: RESTful Routing
- Section 30: Data Associations
- Section 31: YelpCamp: Comments
- Section 32: Authentication
- Section 33: YelpCamp: Adding Authentication
- Section 34: YelpCamp: Cleaning Up
- Section 35: YelpCamp: Update and Destroy
- Section 36: YelpCamp: UI Improvements
- Section 37: Git and Github
- Section 38: Deploying
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Colt Steele
- Lectures: 344
- Video: 42 hours
- Articles: 48
- Supplemental Resources: 28
- Other: 10 minutes
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
See BestOnlineCourses Home Page for any Special Offers on Udemy courses
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.