Giving a perfect speech or presentation can change your life and the lives of countless others (life often comes down to a few short moments). But so many people do not like giving speeches in public. In “The Complete Presentation and Public Speaking/Speech Course” published by Udemy, you will learn everything you need to know about giving a great speech for business and personal presentations, and you will love public speaking by the end of this course.
The Complete Presentation and Public Speaking/Speech Course Content
The course shows you how to:
- Deliver an Unforgettable Presentation Experience.
- Create Incredible Content: What to include in your speech, ways to start it, end it and how to structure it with more than 50 presentation templates that you can download and use.
- Make Unbelievable Slides: Making incredible slides using many proven examples and more than 10 software applications/resources. More than 50 presentation templates are included.
- Be More Prepared than Anyone for Your Speech: How to prepare and be aware so you can deliver a perfect presentation.
- Impress Your Audience: How to identify with the audience (your customer/target market).
- Increase Your Confidence When Presenting: How to be in peak confidence mode!
- Learn Appearance Secrets from Professional Television/Movie Stars: What to wear + nutrition tips and more.
- Answer ANY Question During Your Speech Q&A Session.
- Meet/Beat the Goal(s) of Your Speech.
- Post-Presentation To-Dos: Ensuring that your speech goals are met.
- Use 25 Presentation Guides for 25 different types of speeches.
The course comprises 206 lectures organized into the following sections:
- INTRODUCTION: Course Outline (One Perfect Presentation Can Change Your Life)
- ACT 1: AUDIENCE: Identify & Identifying with Your Audience (“The Customer”)
- ACT 2: PURPOSE: What’s the Purpose of Your Speech (Begin with the End Goal)
- ACT 3: CONTENT: Scene 1: How to Start Your Presentation
- ACT 3: CONTENT: Scene 2: What to Include and How to Structure the Content
- ACT 3: CONTENT: Scene 3: Beating Writer’s Block & Ending Your Presentation
- ACT 3: CONTENT: Scene 4: Getting Feedback & Testing the Presentation Content
- FIRST INTERMISSION: Your 1st Presentation Exercise & Analyzing my TEDx Talk
- ACT 4: SLIDES: Scene 1: Creating the Slides & Presentation Software Guide
- ACT 4: SLIDES: Scene 2: Customizing Images & Adding Music
- ACT 4: SLIDES: Scene 3: Adding Videos/Animation and Other Topics
- ACT 4: SLIDES: Scene 4: 10 Presentation/Slide Content Case Studies
- ACT 5: CONFIDENCE: Conquering the Fear of Public Speaking and Presentations
- ACT 6: DELIVERY: Scene 1: Creating the Delivery (from Page to Stage!)
- ACT 6: DELIVERY: Scene 2: Body Language
- SECOND INTERMISSION: Your 2nd Presentation Exercise &Analyzing My Company Speech
- ACT 7: QUESTIONS: SCENE 1: Q&A +Reading the Audience (Are they Paying Attention)
- ACT 7: QUESTIONS: SCENE 2: Transition Words, Words Not to Use+Words That Buy Time
- ACT 7: QUESTIONS: SCENE 3: How to Know What the Next Question is They Will Ask?
- ACT 7: QUESTIONS: SCENE 4: Other Important Q&A Strategies to Use When Presenting
- ACT 8: PRACTICE: How to Prepare (and be Aware) for Your Speech
- ACT 9: APPEARANCE: What to Wear + Eat + Sleep + Get into an Ideal State of Mind
- ACT 10: POST PRESENTATION TO DO’S: Did You Accomplish Everything? If Not Then…
- ACT 11: 25 Presentation Guides/ 50 Templates / Ideas
- THIRD INTERMISSION: Your 3rd and Final Presentation Exercise
- ACT 12: Additional Resources
- Conclusion / Epilogue (Congratulations!)
- Bonus Materials
Summary of Course Main Features
- Chris Haroun – Award Winning MBA Professor, Venture Capitalist, and Author.
- Complete Business Education with Chris Haroun – Publisher of Business and Professional Development Training
- Lectures: 206
- On-demand video: 16 hours
- Articles: 29
- Downloadable resources: 307
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for details of any special offers on the price of this course
Visit the Course Page