- We are going to code two beautiful real-world apps to apply our knowledge and learn new concepts (I provide the starter HTML and CSS code for these projects).
- Learn how to organize and structure your code using modules and functions, how to create data privacy and encapsulation, and why that’s so important.
The Course comprises 113 Lectures organized into the following sections:
- Course Introduction
- Putting It All Together: The Budget App Project
- Get Ready for the Future: ES6 / ES2015
- No coding experience is necessary to take this course! I take you from beginner to expert!
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but it’s not a must! The course includes a 5-minutes HTML and CSS crash course.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Jonas Schmedtmann – Web Developer, Designer, and Teacher
- On-demand video: 17.5 hours
- Articles: 10
- Supplemental Resources: 13
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
See BestOnlineCourses Home Page for any Special Offers on Udemy courses
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.