This very popular mobile app development course has been written by the creator of The Complete Web Developer Course – the most popular and best-reviewed course on Udemy ever.
The Complete iOS and Swift Course is a one-stop-shop for everything you need to start creating professional mobile apps that engage users, call them to action, and ultimately make you money. Also offered with this course:
- Unlimited web hosting for one year (worth $200) *Limited to one year per student not per course*;
- A copy of my most popular ebook How To Earn $10,000 While Learning To Code—rated 5-Stars on Amazon;
- Over 1,000 graphical assets (backgrounds, buttons and icons etc.), worth a whopping $300, to use in your apps;
- And not forgetting: $50 of AWS credit.
This course will be of interest to anyone wanting to build an app, learn how to code, or wanting to make a career or side income from app development.
- No pre-knowledge required;
- No paid software is required – all coding is done using Xcode 8 (which is free);
- A Mac, or a PC running OSX.
The Complete iOS and Swift Course Content
The course comprises 222 lectures, organized into the following sections:
- Introduction & Getting Started
- Getting Started With Xcode 8 and Swift 3
- Swift 3 Deep Dive (Using Playgrounds)
- Advanced iOS Features: Timers, Tables, Permanent Storage & Web Content
- Advanced iOS Features II: Animation, Games, Maps & Geolocation, Audio
- Core Data, Advanced Web Content, Json Data & Webviews
- Instagram Clone
- Tinder Clone
- Games and Spritekit
- Uber Clone
- Submitting Your App To The App Store
- Creating A Website For Your App
- Extras: iOS Special Features
- Where Do You Go From Here?
- iOS 10 Special Features
- Snapchat Clone
Summary of Main Features
- Instructor: Rob Percival
- Lectures: 222
- On-demand video: 29.5 hours
- Articles: 100
- Skill level: All levels