Want to learn how to grow a great garden this summer? Imagine harvesting 100’s of pounds of Vegetables from your own backyard! It’s possible for anyone that has a small backyard to grow surprising amounts of vegetables. A small 150 square foot plot can produce several hundred pounds of yummy veggies through the spring, summer, and fall.
In “The Beginner’s Guide to Vegetable Gardening” course you will learn where to put your garden, when to plant it and what are some of the easiest veggies to grow. The course is designed to teach the new gardener the basics to get started. The course will also teach you more experienced gardeners some of the basic principals that you need to know to “pump up” your garden production:
The Beginner’s Guide to Vegetable Gardening Course Content
Learn where, when, and what to plant in your backyard garden. Also learn the 12 best veggies to plant in your new garden. Learn all you need to know to get started gardening or to improve your existing vegetable garden.
The course comprises 24 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Where to Grow Your Garden
- Raised Bed Gardens
- Flat Bed Gardens
- Sun requirements
- Caring for your soil
- Watering your garden
- When to Plant Your Garden
- Cool Weather Crops
- Warm Weather Crops
- Estimated Planting Times
- What to Plant in Your New Garden
- Should you plant seeds . . . or seedlings?
- Hybrid seeds vs. Open Pollinated seeds what’s the difference?
- 7 Easy to grow Cool Weather veggies
- 5 Easy to grow Warm Weather veggies
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Rick Stone – Expert Gardener
- Lectures: 24
- On-demand video: 2 hours
- Downloadable resources: 5
- This course includes:
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- 30-day money-back guarantee