Investment Bankers are some of the best-paid professionals in the world. They acquire valuable technical skills, which makes them the leading candidates for senior roles within industrial companies and Private Equity firms. This isn’t a boring job. Every day you will face different challenges that will test your existing skills.
“The Complete Investment Banking Course 2019” is the #1 Udemy course to land a job in Investment Banking. IPOs, Bonds, M&A, Trading, LBOs, Valuation – everything is included! The course has:
- Extensive Case Studies: To help you reinforce everything you’ve learned;
- An abundance of materials: PDF & Excel files, Infographics, Course notes; you name it! Everything is inside!
- Excellent support: If you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer within 1 business day;
- Bonus prizes: Upon completion of 50% and then 100% of the course, you will receive two bonus gifts.
The Complete Investment Banking Course 2019 – Course Content
The course starts off by introducing you to the four main areas of investment banking – Capital Markets, Advisory, Trading and Brokerage, and Asset Management. You will learn the subtleties of Initial Public Offerings, Seasoned Equity Offerings, Private Placements, Bond Issuances, Loan Syndications, Securitizations, Mergers & Acquisitions, Restructurings, Trading Instruments, Asset Management Vehicles and more – pretty much everything that can come up in an investment banking interview.
However, the best part is that you will learn different valuation techniques like the ones used by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and J.P. Morgan. You will learn how to carry out a Discounted Cash Flow valuation, a multiples valuation, and a Leveraged buyout valuation. You will estimate a company’s cost of capital and future cash flows.
The course comprises 156 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Welcome! Course Introduction
- The ascendance of investment banking services
- The four main areas of investment banking activity
- Strategies pursued by investment banks
- Capital Markets – Equity Capital Markets
- Capital Markets – Debt Capital Markets
- Advisory Services – Mergers and Acquisitions
- Advisory Services – Restructuring
- Trading and Brokerage
- Asset Management
- A step-by-step guide to Company Valuation
- Financial Modeling fundamentals
- DCF Valuation – Introduction
- DCF Valuation – Forecasting of key P&L items
- DCF Valuation – Forecasting key Balance Sheet items
- DCF Valuation – Creating clean output sheets
- DCF Valuation – Calculating Unlevered Cash Flows and Net Cash Flow
- DCF Valuation – Calculating Present Value of Cash Flows in the forecast period
- DCF Valuation – Calculating Continuing Value, Enterprise Value and Equity Value
- DCF Valuation – Additional analyses accompanying the Financial Model
- Tesla valuation – Complete DCF exercise
- Relative valuation – triangulating DCF results with multiples
- A guide to Leveraged Buyouts
- LBO Valuation – Building a Leveraged Buyout model from scratch
- Bonus lecture
- Absolutely no experience is required. The course starts with the basics and gradually builds up your knowledge. Everything is in the course.
- A willingness to learn and practice.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: 365 Careers – Creating opportunities for Business & Finance students
- Lectures: 156
- On-demand video: 8.5 hours
- Articles: 2
- Downloadable resources: 157
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Price: $194.99 (Click the link below for details of any special offers on the price of this course)