With so many ways to operate online, it is important that you understand what your business is and where it fits in. Take your online business from ideation to implementation with one of four courses in the “Online Business Success” program. The free online course “Online Business: Planning for Success” focuses on the planning phase of starting a small online business and will introduce what you need to do for clarity and action.
This course is targeted at learners who are considering setting up an online business and wish to understand the planning processes involved in starting an online business, through listening to others who have gone through this process, learning theory and activities.
Online Business: Planning for Success Course Content
On this course, you will be guided by academics from the College of Business and the Business Enterprise Unit of RMIT University, plus you’ll hear from successful online entrepreneurs about how they planned their online business.
- Refine your idea;
- Identify your positioning;
- Develop your pitch;
- Create a business plan;
- Prepare for implementation.
The course includes the following topics:
- Online business and e-commerce;
- The categories, differences, and operations of all forms of online business;
- Developing a business plan or business canvas to focus your thinking on the best opportunities for your online business;
- How to use primary and secondary research to identify your most valuable customer.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Educator: Brett Stavenuiter
- Published by: RMIT University
- Start Date: 8 Aug 2016
- Duration: 4 weeks x 2 hours per week
- Certificates available
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.