The Udemy course “Tai Chi Made Fun and Easy” is a beginners’ guide to how YOU can develop great fitness, health, longevity and inner peace. You will master the 24 moves of the world’s most popular Taiji (Tai Chi) routine, move with more grace and confidence as you learn the 6 Principles of Flow, and discover the ancient secrets and amazing benefits of this ancient discipline. You’ll experience the rhythm and flow of how advanced Taiji feels by following the instructors in the easy Flow Motion segments.
Tai Chi Made Fun and Easy Course Content
This is a course in Tai Chi for the Tai Chi curious – a fun and entertaining way to learn the 24 movement Yang style “Short Form.” Every episode includes:
- A short lecture on a different aspect of Taiji (Tai Chi)
- A 5-10 minute follow-along Taiji workout called “Flow Motion”
- Instruction in the movements of the world’s most popular Taiji routine
- A Final Thought – advice, inspiration or philosophy from the ancient Masters.
The Course comprises 80 Lectures organized into the following thirteen sections:
- What IS Tai Chi?
- Is Taiji (Tai Chi) for me? Who does it?
- Taiji for Fitness: the perfect way to lose weight and tone up!
- Chinese Medicine and a field trip to the herb shop
- What’s in a name? (Grasping the Peacock’s Tail)
- Monkey Minds and Moving Meditation
- Tai Chi or Bruce Lee? Taiji as a martial art
- What’s Your Motto? Tai Chi as Living Philosophy
- Tai Chi for Two!
- The Life Force Known as Qi
- The Key to Enlightenment and Immortality
- “Dancing” Your Way to Health: The Science of Qigong
- Putting It All Together – Body, Mind and Spirit
- No background or experience needed!
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: David-Dorian Ross
- Lectures: 80
- On-demand video: 11.5 hours
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.