Learn how entrepreneurship and innovation can drive the development of sustainable businesses with ALISON’s free online course “Sustainable Business – Entrepreneurship and Innovation“. Covering the process of entrepreneurship; the challenges of being an entrepreneur; and how different types of entrepreneurs run successful businesses whilst undertaking sustainable practices, this course will be of great interest to anyone interested in starting their own innovative business. A practical case study is included based on an innovative biofuel business.
Sustainable Business – Entrepreneurship and Innovation Course Content
In the free online course, Sustainable Business – Entrepreneurship and Innovation learn how entrepreneurship and innovation can relate to sustainable business and how entrepreneurial innovators forge new paths and break with accepted ways of doing things in new or existing businesses.
The course includes the following topics:
- The process of entrepreneurship and different challenges that can occur when you become an entrepreneur;
- How different types of entrepreneurs run successful businesses whilst undertaking sustainable practices;
- The importance of innovation when running a sustainable business;
- What is involved in international entrepreneurship;
- What is meant by social entrepreneurship;
- How technology and innovation are related and how they are useful for business sustainability;
- The relationship between social networks and innovation in sustainable business;
- How important it is to create new relationships and contacts when running a business.
- A case study of a sustainable fuelling company: the company’s journey from the beginning, challenges it faced and success it achieved. Through this case study, you will gain a stronger understanding how sustainability can be linked with entrepreneurship and how sustainability entrepreneurship can be a successful and worthwhile venture.
Summary of Main Course FeaturesDuration
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Publisher: Saylor Foundation
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Third Level
Visit the Course Page