Find out how understanding and targeting your market can help your business stand out from the crowd with the free online course “Starting a Business 3: Customers and Competitors“.
This course is the third in a series of six about ‘starting a business’. You can sign up to the other courses in this series through the Going to University collection.
Starting a Business 3: Customers and Competitors – Course Content
To run a successful business you need to understand who your customers are and importantly, how you are going to reach them. Whether you have an idea for a venture in the future or you already have a side-line business whilst studying, this course will help you to recognize and understand your target market. It will give you the time to plan, share your ideas with others and start to document your thoughts in a structured business plan.
The course is designed to complement your existing studies and aims to:
- Provide evidence for applications and prepare you for university;
- Help you to gain new skills, think critically and learn independently;
- Encourage online / social learning;
- Develop collaboration and analytical skills;
- Embed current research into your online learning.
No previous knowledge or experience of business or enterprise is required, just an interest in businesses and how they emerge.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Educator: Sarah Underwood
- Publisher: University of Leeds
- Duration: 2 weeks x 2 hours per week
- Start Dates:
- 2 May 2016;
- 6 Jun 2016;
- 4 Jul 2016
- Certificates available
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.