“Start Your Own App Business in 2 Weeks” is your A-Z guide to launching your own app development agency with the aim of selling custom apps to businesses. This is a project-based course: by the end, you will have created a fully functioning app that you could sell to potential clients in as little as 2 weeks! Creating this app in the project will not only give you development experience, it will also leave you with a finished product that can be sold to businesses. There are three major benefits that you will get from this course:
- You will gain the knowledge required to run your own profitable app agency;
- You will learn, through hands-on experience, how to develop an app;
- You will be able to find your target app audience and understand how to market and sell to them.
This course will NOT teach you how to create the next Angry Birds. What it will do is give you a roadmap for starting up an app development company that targets businesses, not consumers. Why? Because that is the target market that will provide you with the highest chance for achieving a profitable and reliable revenue source. Developing custom apps for businesses is a far better option than attempting to compete in the over-saturated consumer app market. This is because apps have the potential to save or make businesses huge amounts of money. If you can deliver these results to businesses through your apps, then you’ll have a very profitable business. You will finish the course with a high-quality app as well as the tools and know how to actually get that app out in front of thousands of people.
This course is geared for iOS; you will need access to a Mac for part of the course.
Start Your Own App Business in 2 Weeks Course Content
In this course, you will learn how to develop and market apps to companies. It is your hands-on guide to this rewarding and profitable career. The course includes the following topics:
- How to start a profitable app development agency
- What mistakes to avoid in starting to develop apps
- Mobile Optimised Responsive Websites
- Login & User Management Systems
- How to submit apps to the App Store
- Modern digital marketing techniques specifically for apps
The Course comprises 61 Lectures organized into the following sections:
- How to Find the Answer
- Step 1. Creating a Web-Based App
- Step 2. Login & User Management System
- Step 3. Wrap it into a WebView App!
- Submitting App to the App Store
- Marketing 101
- Bonus Lecture
Summary of Course Main Features
- Codestars by Rob Percival – Teaching the Next Generation of Coders
- Thomas Shaw – Client Focused App Developer
- On-demand video: 11.5 hours
- Articles: 6
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
See BestOnlineCourses Home Page for any Special Offers on Udemy courses