Are you ready to become part of the next-generation of business leaders? Ready to take your business viral? Social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Pinterest and G+ all have thousands of customers waiting for you to explore. Harness the power of social media with the Udemy extensive social media course “Social Media Marketing 2016 – Complete Certificate Course“. Everything from Twitter and Facebook to blogging, social media automation, G+ and content marketing. This course will take you from social zero to social hero using our proactive and practical approach. It is arguably one the most comprehensive online courses of social media; giving learners a great grounding and skill set to enter the world of social.
Social Media Marketing 2016 – Complete Certificate Course Content
This course will enable you to:
- Be able to fully audit your organization;
- Plan goals and create a vision;
- Build a social media strategy;
- Understand the basics of Youtube, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram and blogging;
- Use advanced features of the most popular social networks;
- Understand the wide scope and the risks of social media;
- Use social media, not just for marketing, but for customer services & PR;
- Understand the fundamentals of content marketing.
The course comprises 80 lectures organized into the following sixteen sections:
- Section 1: Introduction to this course & social media
- Section 2: Starting with the basics – Beginners
- Section 3: Your Social Media Strategy
- Section 4: Getting started with the social networks
- Section 5: The Social Media Audit
- Section 6: History of Social Media
- Section 7: Social Media Content Marketing
- Section 8: Facebook – What you need to know
- Section 9: Twitter – What you need to know
- Section 10: Google Plus: what you need to know
- Section 11: Social media automation
- Section 12: Blogging – what you need to know
- Section 13: Other social networks and channels
- Section 14: Workbooks, templates, and downloads
- Section 15: Additional case studies
- Section 16: Get your certificate, badge and LinkedIn cert
What are the requirements?
- You should have a business need for social media – either as someone who is an entrepreneur or within an organization
Certificate of completion
- All students who complete this course will receive a FREE digital ‘Certificate of social media marketing’ issued by the SO ME Academy, alongside Udemy’s own certificate of completion.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructed by: SO ME Academy
- Lectures: 80
- Length: 4 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.