Amazon and their Fulfillment by Amazon platform is simply the easiest and most effective way for you to sell physical products online. Amazon delivers an audience of multi-millions of buyers just searching for something to buy. Selling Wholesale products is the only Amazon sales model with the ability to offer replenish-able inventory in easy to ship, case-packed quantities while avoiding all the pitfalls of importing from overseas.
You learn all the skills necessary to find, analyze and sell profitable wholesale products on the Amazon FBA platform by taking the Udemy course “Work From Home: Sell Wholesale Products Using Amazon FBA“. It is intended for anyone seeking a realistic, proven work-from-home solution for either full or part-time income and is perfect for both new and experienced Amazon sellers.
Sell Wholesale Products Using Amazon FBA Course Content
This course covers the basic operational details to run your Amazon business, how to find profitable products, contact the Wholesale suppliers of those products, place purchase orders, and ship your purchases to Amazon’s fulfillment centers.
The course comprises 26 lectures organized into the following six sections:
- Section 1: Introduction to the course;
- Section 2: Finding High-Quality Products to Sell on Amazon FBA;
- Section 3: Finding Wholesale Suppliers and Obtaining Wholesale Purchasing Accounts;
- Section 4: Analyze Wholesale Pricing and Place Orders;
- Section 5: List Products on Seller Central and Ship them to Amazon Fulfillment Centers;
- Section 6: Resources and Definitions.
What are the requirements?
- Basic computer skills;
- An internet connection;
- A few hundred dollars to buy inventory;
- Perseverance and a desire to take action.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructors: Larry Humphreys and Tim Godfrey
- Lectures: 26
- Video: 2 hours
- Supplemental Resources: 11
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30 day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
See BestOnlineCourses Home Page for any Special Offers on Udemy courses
And here are a couple of excellent tools to help with researching products for your Amazon and e-commerce stores: AMZ Tracker and ASINspector