Scratch 3.0 is a free programming language and online community where you can create your own interactive stories, games, and animations. Using Scratch, users can create online projects and develop them into almost anything by using a simple block-like interface. When they are ready, they then share and also discuss their creations with each other. Scratch was developed by the Lifelong Kindergarten group at the MIT Media Lab. Scratch is designed to help children (ages 8 and up) learn to utilize their imaginations, practice common sense, and, most importantly, to interact with computers.
In the Udemy course “Scratch Programming – Build 11 Games in Scratch 3.0 Bootcamp” you will be able to develop 11 different games (including the great Arcade Arkanoid Game) in Scratch programming language.
This course uses the amazing Scratch program developed by MIT to teach coding. It is the best educational programming software for kids available today. It has an educational programming environment that has an easy graphical interface that will allow us to drag and drop the right blocks of coding. With Scratch, you can create games and interactive art projects all while having lots of fun!
In the course, you will learn how to create programs, make games and solve programming problems. You will build a complete understanding of Scratch 3.0 from the ground up! You will understand all the fundamental programming principles, understand complex programming topics, learn to use Scratch to develop games, and create games with Scratch, like the Arkanoid Game!
The course comprisesl 46 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Scratch 3.0 Overview
- Learning to Code with Scratch 3.0
- The Most Popular Arcade in Scratch 3.0: “The Snake Game”
- Creating “Scary Shark Game” in Scratch 3.0
- Developing Helicopter Game in Scratch 3.0
- Developing Racing Car Game in Scratch 3.0
- Developing the “Crossing the Road Game with the Crab” in Scratch 3.0
- Developing the “Witch Game” with Geometry and Informatics in Scratch 3.0
- Creating an Algebra Game Solving Mathematical Polynomial Equations – Scratch 3.0
- Developing “Collect the Garbage” Game in Scratch 3.0
- Download all the Games in Scratch 3.0 completed
- Scratch 2.0 Overview
- Creating Arkanoid Game in Scratch 2.0
- From Game Development in Scratch to Real Coding
- Advanced Programming Concepts
- Bonus Lecture
This course is meant for:
- Everyone who is interested in learning to code, from kids to adults.
- Anyone interested in teaching beginning programming as a career or business. Want to start your own coding academy school or get a position as an instructor?
- Anyone that already knows how to code who wants to learn from Scratch Programming and build some fun games.
- You will not need any prior knowledge – so get started now!
- You should be committed to run through the course and become knowledgeable about Scratch Programming.
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today!
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Dr. Chris Mall – C# | GDPR | Java | Python | C++ | Flutter | CySA+ |Scratch
- Lectures: 46
- On-demand video: 8 hours
- Articles: 2
- Downloadable resources: 16
- Practice Tests: 2
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Price: $149.99 (Click the link below for details of any special offers on this course)