This free online course features Steve Blank who is a serial entrepreneur with over 30 years of experience in high technology companies and management. He is also a Consulting Professor at Stanford in the Graduate School of Engineering. In this course he discusses rethinking the product development model so that early stage companies can reduce their overall exposure to risk.
Rethinking the Product Development Process Course Content
The course includes:
- Learn why entrepreneurs should rethink the product development process;
- How most start-ups fail because they don’t target the right market or the right customer;
- How an entrepreneur can prove a working hypothesis in relation to their customers and markets;
- Why the company founders should be the first to try to generate sales;
- Explain why you shouldn’t seek publicity and media coverage too soon;
- Learn how starting a company and growing a company are two different skill sets;
- Why customer feedback shouldn’t be outsourced;
- Why it is important that company founders speak directly to their customers;
- Why start-ups are not junior versions of larger companies.
This course will be of great interest to business professionals and entrepreneurs who want to gain greater knowledge and understanding about rethinking the product development model in business start-ups.
Summary of Main Features
- Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Instructor: Steve Blank
- Publisher: Stanford
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.