MySQL Database Development for Beginners
This free online course introduces you to the concepts of relational database management systems (RDBMS) in general, and how they relate to MySQL in particular.
The course includes:
- Creating databases and tables;
- Adding data to a table with INSERT;
- Reading a table with SELECT;
- How to use WHERE to filter data;
- Using ORDER BY to sort data;
- JOINs and how to use them to read from multiple tables;
- Changing data in a table with UPDATE;
- The DELETE query: removing one or more rows of data from a table;
- Using a text file to load a database schema.
Requirements: A Computer; Desire to Learn
Instructor: EDUmobile Academy