Technology continues to evolve and provide us with increasingly powerful mobile devices.
As a result, applications that can run on a browser must also be written such that they are compatible with mobile devices, the majority of which are now web-enabled. Meanwhile, there is an increasing demand for native applications that can be downloaded to and run on mobile devices. This course will address these trends, teaching you to think about the unique design and deployment issues that must be taken into consideration when developing applications for mobile devices.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Define mobile computing and the types of mobile devices.
- Detail the history of mobile computing.
- Explain the basic theory behind networks and cellular networks.
- Discuss user interface design considerations.
- Explain the differences between HTML5 and HTML.
- Develop apps for Android devices.
- Develop apps for IOS devices.