With WordPress powering more than 25% of all websites in the world, there’s never been a better time to build an income and a business around it. While WordPress is open source, and because of that has thousands of developers building resources for it, it still takes quite a bit of learning to become a master at building and managing websites with it. It’s not just learning the WordPress software, there’s a small amount of graphic design knowledge needed, hosting and server management, troubleshooting broken sites or problems by hacking into the back end and server setup, and properly staging development environments around new sites or when performing updates and changes on existing sites. With “The Complete WordPress Website Business Course” you can Master WordPress without learning how to code and without any programming.
The Complete WordPress Website Business Course Contents
During this course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to start or improve your own WordPress website business. It will enable you to:
- Create all kinds of commercial websites, using WordPress, to sell to clients
- Master the inner workings of WordPress, for fixing, troubleshooting, and building websites
- Sell Website Care and Maintenance Plans to happy clients for recurring revenue
- Set up the server and hosting environments in the most economical and secure way
- Build and edit websites within staging and development environments
- Migrate and transfer WordPress websites from staging to live and vice-versa
The course comprises 96 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Section 1: About this Course
- Section 2: Prepare Hosting, Servers, and Install WordPress
- Section 3: Build a Brochure Site
- Section 4: Build a Blog Style Homepage Site
- Section 5: Migrating WordPress for Staging and Development
- Section 6: Premium Themes, Frameworks, and Child Themes
- Section 7: Premium Plugins and Choosing Plugins
- Section 8: Build a Specialized Homepage Site, Corporate Style
- Section 9: Build a Scrolling Homepage Site
- Section 10: Custom Post Types with the Author Pro Plugin
- Section 11: Email Systems: Transactional, Marketing and Send/Receive at domains
- Section 12: Build an E-commerce Site
- Section 13: Managing Updates, Security and Speed
- Section 14: Proposals, Maintenance Plans, and Client Billing
What are the requirements?
- A working computer, either Windows or Mac.
- A modern browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Internet access for many of the lessons.
- You don’t need any experience with programming languages like HTML or CSS.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Rob Percival – Web Developer And Teacher
- Gregg Davis – WordPress Website Professional and Expert Teacher
- Codestars by Rob Percival – Teaching the Next Generation of Coders
- Lectures: 96
- On-demand video: 22 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Articles: 17
- Downloadable resource: 1
- Full lifetime access
- 30-day money-back guarantee!
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for details of any special offers on this course:
Visit the Course Page