Webpack is notorious for being tricky to configure correctly. Webpack has a wealth of fancy features, but each requires in-depth knowledge of how they work. In the course “Webpack 2: The Complete Developer’s Guide” you’ll master each major feature of Webpack and learn how to optimize it for your own app. This course will teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build Webpack-based projects. You’ll master Webpack 2 as you deploy web apps supported by Babel, code splitting, and ES2015 Modules.
Webpack 2: The Complete Developer’s Guide Course Content
The course comprises 55 Lectures organized into the following nine sections:
- How to Use This Course
- What Does Webpack Do?
- Handling Project Assets
- Building for Performance with Webpack
- Applying Webpack to a Real Project
- Webpack Dev Server
- React-Specific Topics
- Webpack-Based Deployment for Static Sites
- Webpack-Based Deployment for Dynamic Sites
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Stephen Grider
- Lectures: 55
- On-demand video: 5.5 hours
- Article: 1
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.