Art, including drawing, is one of the many ways that you can express yourself, and many artists are also able to generate income from their work. While you can take art classes in person, there are also many online courses available that will help you hone in on your artistic abilities, improve your skills, and create masterful works of art.
While you can take art classes in person, there are also many online courses available that will help you hone in on your artistic abilities, improve your skills, and create masterful works of art. Online learning websites like Udemy have made it easier than ever to boost your skills in a variety of art forms, from music and painting to photography and everything in between. The site has more than 35,000 courses that are taught by over 19,000 talented instructors from around the globe, providing you with a host of choices to express yourself creatively.
The Secrets to Drawing is one of the most popular courses in Udemy’s arts and crafts category because it is designed for learners of all levels.
Drawing Techniques to Create Unique Designs, Portraits, and More
Throughout this course, you’ll learn and develop drawing skills that will help you advance your illustrations almost immediately.
Every aspect of the art of drawing is broken down so that you can follow along easily and understand what it takes to create realistic drawings.
Segments provide helpful commentary and drawing demonstrations by the instructor, so you can actually see what he is referring to and you can learn by doing the same.
Because drawing is a skill that anyone can acquire, this course is ideal for students of all levels. If you have always wanted to draw but never knew where to begin, or if you want to refine your skills so you can make your drawings even better, this course will provide you with the tools and techniques you need.
What You Will Learn, and What Is Included
This course contains 11 sections, 28 HD videos, and more than 500 minutes of drawing instruction. The instructor will show you how to:
- Use basic design elements, such as line, shape, form, and value, in your illustrations;
- Draw from life and from photos, including portraits and figures;
- Use a variety of drawing tools, such as colored pencils, charcoal, and oil pastels;
- Create the illusion of space using multiple perspectives.
In addition to the HD videos, which clearly show you exactly what the instructor is doing as he draws, this course will also provide you with 26 eBooks that total 178 pages and contain 498 illustrations.
Positive Student Reviews
Over 19,000 students have already enrolled in this drawing course, and over 1400 of them have left reviews, giving it a 5-star rating.
Novice students like the fact that this course is designed with them in mind, while experienced students like that they can use this course as formal training to get better at their craft.
Students found the course engaging, easy to follow, and interesting, and they couldn’t wait to implement what they learned.
Also, students who were nervous or felt that they couldn’t draw found that they developed a sense of confidence. By the end of the course, they knew they could draw anything they wanted.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Matthew Fussell
- Lectures: 28
- Video: 5.5 Hours
- Skill Level: Beginner Level
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
- Regardless of your previous level of experience, even if you have never been able to expertly illustrate an image before, this course will teach you how to use a variety of tools and techniques to let your creativity shine.
- Anyone who has ever wanted to draw to impress will be able to take a lot away from this course. It will not only teach you how to draw, it will also give you a deeper understanding of the core concepts of drawing as an art form.
See BestOnlineCourses Home Page for any Special Offers on Udemy courses
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.