Mastering React can get you a position in web development or help you build that personal project you’ve been dreaming of. It’s a skill that will put you more in demand in the modern web development industry, especially with the release of Flux and ReactNative.
The Udemy online course “Modern React with Redux [2020 Update]” enables you to master the fundamentals of React as you develop applications supported by Flux, React Router, Gulp, and Browserify. You will realize the power of building composable components and become fluent in the toolchain supporting React, including NPM, Gulp, Browserify, and Watchify.
Modern React with Redux [2020 Update] – Course Content
This course will get you up and running quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build React components. You’ll start by mastering the fundamentals of React, including JSX, “props”, “state”, and eventing. Source code is provided for each lecture, so you will always stay up-to-date with the course pacing. The course explains the concepts and how they’re implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
The course comprises 559 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Let’s Dive In!
- Building Content with JSX
- Communicating with Props
- Structuring Apps with Class-Based Components
- State in React Components
- Understanding Lifecycle Methods
- Handling User Input with Forms and Events
- Making API Requests with React
- Building Lists of Records
- Using Ref’s for DOM Access
- Let’s Test Your React Mastery!
- On We Go…To Redux!
- Integrating React with Redux
- Async Actions with Redux Thunk
- Redux Store Design
- Navigation with React Router
- Handling Authentication with React
- Redux Dev Tools
- Handling Forms with Redux Form
- REST-Based React Apps
- Using React Portals
- Implementing Streaming Video
- The Context System with React
- Replacing Redux with Context
- Hooks with Functional Components
- More Fun with Hooks
- [Legacy] An Intro to React
- [Legacy] Ajax Requests with React
- [Legacy] Modeling Application State
- [Legacy] Managing App State with Redux
- [Legacy] Intermediate Redux: Middleware
- [Legacy] React Router + Redux Form v6
- [Legacy – Do Not Take] Bonus – RallyCoding
- [Legacy – Do Not Take] React Router + Redux Form v4
What are the requirements?
- A Mac or PC
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Stephen Grider – Engineering Architect
- Lectures: 559
- On-demand video: 52 hours
- Articles: 23
- Downloadable resource: 222
- Coding exercises: 17
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money-back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for details of any special offers on this course