Mastering React and Redux can get you a position in web development or help you build that personal project you’ve been dreaming of. It’s a skill that will put you more in demand in the modern web development industry, especially with the release of Redux and ReactNative.
The Udemy course “Modern React with Redux” will get you up and running quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build React components and structure applications with Redux. You’ll master the fundamentals of React and Redux as you develop apps supported by NPM, Webpack, and ES6.
Modern React with Redux Course Content
The course comprises 111 lectures organized into the following eight sections:
- Section 1: An Intro to React
- Section 2: Ajax Requests with React
- Section 3: Modeling Application State
- Section 4: Managing App State with Redux
- Section 5: Intermediate Redux: Middleware
- Section 6: React Router + Redux Form
- Section 7: Bonus – RallyCoding
- Section 8: More to Come!
What are the requirements?
A Mac or PC
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Stephen Grider
- Lectures: 111
- Length: 22.5 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
$180 – Reduced to $19
(With Coupon Code UDEMY1119 – valid until Nov 16, 2016, 2:00 PM UTC)
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.