Why Angular? Angular is the next big deal. Being the successor of the overwhelmingly successful Angular.js framework it’s bound to shape the future of front-end development in a similar way. The powerful features and capabilities of Angular allow you to create complex, customizable, modern, responsive and user-friendly web applications.
Angular 4 simply is the latest version of the Angular framework and simply an update to Angular 2. After taking the Udemy course “Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) – The Complete Guide” you’ll be able to fully take advantage of all those features and start developing awesome applications immediately. This course will teach you all the fundamentals about modules, directives, components, data-binding, routing, HTTP access and much more! We will take a lot of deep dives and each section is backed up with a real project. All examples showcase the features Angular offers and how to apply them correctly.
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) – The Complete Guide – Course Content
In this course, you will learn about the architecture Angular uses, how to use TypeScript to write Angular applications, about directives and components, how data binding works, about routing and handling navigation, what Pipes are and how to use them, how to use Modules in Angular, and much more!
The Course comprises 398 Lectures organized into the following sections:
- Getting Started
- The Basics
- Course Project – The Basics
- Components & Databinding Deep Dive
- Course Project – Components & Databinding
- Directives Deep Dive
- Course Project – Directives
- Using Services & Dependency Injection
- Course Project – Services & Dependency Injection
- Changing Pages with Routing
- Course Project – Routing
- Understanding Observables
- Course Project – Observables
- Handling Forms in Angular Apps
- Course Project – Forms
- Using Pipes to Transform Output
- Making Http Requests
- Course Project – Http
- Authentication & Route Protection in Angular Apps
- Using Angular Modules & Optimizing Apps
- Deploying an Angular App
- Bonus: The HttpClient
- Bonus: Working with NgRx in our Project
- Angular Animations
- A Basic Introduction to Unit Testing in Angular Apps
- Course Roundup
- About the Course Update & Angular 4
- Custom Project & Workflow Setup
- Bonus: TypeScript Introduction (for Angular 2 Usage)
- NO Angular 1 or Angular 2 knowledge is required!
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge helps but isn’t a must-have.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Lectures: 398
- On-demand video: 27 hours
- Articles: 22
- Supplemental Resources: 91
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
See BestOnlineCourses Home Page for any Special Offers on Udemy courses
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.