Learn about marketing sustainable products and services and meeting your customers needs with ALISON’s latest free online course, “Sustainable Business – Marketing Strategy for Sustainable Products and Services.” Learn how to grow a sustainable business through the implementation of a strategic marketing plan and utilizing resources responsibly to ensure a better quality of life now and for future generations to come.
This course will be of great interest to business professionals, marketers, and eco-entrepreneurs who would like to learn how a business can successfully market sustainable products and services in a sustainable way.
Marketing Strategy for Sustainable Products and Services – Course Content
The course looks at the elements of traditional marketing; marketing planning, the marketing mix and how these can be applied to a sustainable business to ensure success. The course includes the following topics:
- The practice of sustainable business marketing;
- How sustainable business marketing draws on traditional marketing methods and applies them to sustainable initiatives and products and services.;
- The ways in which a business creates a strong sustainability marketing strategy in order to be successful;
- How sustainability works in the marketing mix (product, price, place, and promotion);
- The importance of market segmentation in order to tailor marketing efforts to consumers that are best aligned as potential buyers or customers of a product or service;
- The market barriers that need to be considered and addressed by sustainability marketers in order to better position their products and services for growth;
- The various business risks involved in sustainable business marketing that can cause problems with a company’s marketing plan.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Publisher: Saylor Foundation
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Third Level
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.