Soft Skills. These are the traits, characteristics, habits, and skills needed to survive and thrive in the modern work world. Are you someone that other people in your organization and industry like to work with, collaborate with and partner with? Are you seen as a valuable asset to any new project that comes along? Soft skills aren’t usually taught in school, but you will learn them all in the Udemy course “Soft Skills: The 11 Essential Career Soft Skills“.
This soft skills training course will teach you how to develop the skills that can make the difference between a lackluster career that tops out at middle management versus one that lands you in the executive suite. Or to wherever you define career success. So many soft skills seem like common sense at first glance, but they are not commonly applied by most workers. This soft skills training course will give you an edge over your competitors. It will also make your job, your career and your life more rewarding and enjoyable.
Soft Skills: The 11 Essential Career Soft Skills – Course Content
This soft skills course is designed to be completed in just one or two lunch breaks. So lesson number one is, use your free time to constantly learn new skills rather than just checking the sports scores or celebrity news at lunch. There is nothing hard when it comes to learning soft skills, as long as you have a willingness to try new things and start right now.
Your academic degrees and tech skills are not enough for long-term career success. You need to become excellent in your soft skills. After taking this course, you will:
- Understand how to be a great communicator;
- Become a stronger listener;
- Appear professional to co-workers and bosses of all ages;
- Avoid common career blunders that often end careers;
- Manage expectations for bosses and colleagues;
- Position yourself for promotions;
- Make technology your asset, even if you are afraid of technology;
- Avoid the Not My Job Syndrome;
- Develop EQ to Match Your IQ;
- Develop leadership qualities.
The course comprises 14 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Take Out a “Soft” Tech Insurance Policy on Your career
- Talking and Connecting Your Way to the Top
- Control Your Career By Controlling Yourself
- Getting a Clue Without Somebody telling you to “Get a Clue”
- Developing Your Secret Sauce
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: TJ Walker – Best-Selling Public Speaking Instructor 175,000+ Students!
- Lectures: 14
- On-demand video: 1 hour
- Article: 1
- Downloadable resources: 5
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Price: $149.99 (Click the link below for details of any special offers on this course)