A series of lectures for second year anthropology students in the Department of Social Anthropology in Cambridge by Alan Macfarlane.
1. A map of social theories, 1000-2000 by Alan Macfarlane
2. The Baron de Montesquieu (1689-1755), Alan Macfarlane
3. Adam Smith (1723-1790)
4. Alexis de Tocqueville (1805-1859)
5. Lecture on Karl Marx (1818-1883)
6. Lecture on Emile Durkheim (1858-1917)
7. Lecture on Max Weber (1864-1920)
8. Lecture on Ernest Gellner (1925-1995)
9. Lecture on F.W.Maitland (1850-1906)
Instructor: Alan Macfarlane
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.