This course is very good for anyone who is interviewing for developer/engineering jobs at both large and small companies. Interviewers will very often ask candidates to write data structures out in code, and this course will prepare you very well to do that. If you have recently graduated from a coding boot camp or are currently looking for a job, you will find this course to be beneficial. Knowing data structures will help you to excel in technical interviews.
The course comprises 55 lectures organized into the following five sections:
- Section 1: Introduction to Data Structures and Important Concepts
- Section 2: Linked Lists
- Section 3: Binary Search Trees
- Section 4: Hash Tables
- Section 5: Data Structures Conclusion
What are the requirements?
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Eric Traub
- Lectures: 55
- Length: 3.5 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.