Donna Novitsky has many years of experience as both an entrepreneur and venture capitalist. She is CEO of Big Tent Design and was formerly venture capitalist at Mohr Davidow Ventures. Her motto is “Go big or don’t go!” and this has driven her work as both entrepreneur and venture capitalist, as she explains in the ALISON free online course “Why Entrepreneurs Should Think Big“.
This course will be of great interest to business professionals who are starting their own businesses, particularly high-potential start-ups in the technology space, and would like to benefit from Donna’s advice and guidance on thinking big and achieving extraordinary personal success in business.
Why Entrepreneurs Should Think Big – Course Content
- Why entrepreneurs should think big when they are investing so much of their time, energy and passion into creating a business;
- How to differentiate between the roles of entrepreneurs and venture capitalists;
- Strategy and execution;
- Technology and team building;
- Diversity and singular focus;
- Naming a company;
- Marketing start-up companies.
Summary of Main Course Features
Duration: 1 Hour
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.