HTML and CSS are the two most important languages for a new web developer to learn. They are also the easiest. If you’ve always wanted to build web pages, but were intimidated by the code, the Udemy course “Build Websites from Scratch with HTML & CSS” will help you learn your first two languages quickly and easily. Taking a step-by-step approach, this course will have you learning by doing, building several mini-websites from scratch.
Build Websites from Scratch with HTML & CSS Course Content
If you plan on becoming a web programmer or a web designer yourself, HTML and CSS are the first two languages you’ll need to succeed. In fact, HTML is required for anyone that wants to get into web development from any angle. Learning it simultaneously with CSS allows you to hit the ground running with page design. This course focuses on having you begin writing code right away so you can learn through doing, and build your own completely functional HTML and CSS webpage at the end.
The course includes the following topics:
- HTML Foundations
- Parent/Child Structure
- CSS Foundations
- ID Selectors
- Coding and Styling
- What Web Pages are Built Of
The course comprises 77 lectures organized into the following ten sections:
- Section 1: Getting Started
- Section 2: HTML Foundations: Part I
- Section 3: HTML Foundations: Part II
- Section 4: HTML Foundations: Part III
- Section 5: HTML Foundations: Part IV
- Section 6: CSS Foundations: Part I
- Section 7: CSS Foundations: Part II
- Section 8: CSS Foundations: Part III
- Section 9: CSS Foundations: Part IV
- Section 10: Putting It All Together
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Brad Hussey
- Lectures: 77
- Length: 8 hours
- Skill Level: Beginner Level
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Price: $144.99 (click link below to check for special offer details)
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.