Web Design from the Ground Up Course Content
The course comprises 38 Lectures organized into the following fourteen sections:
- Web Design from the Ground Up
- How the Web Works
- Introduction to XHTML
- Your First Web Site
- Gotta Have Style
- Designing Your Layout with CSS
- Working with Images
- Getting Input from Users
- Putting Your Site on the Web
- Ecommerce with PayPal
- Where to Go from Here
- Course Materials
- If you are an “absolute beginner” this course is just perfect for you. However, if you have a basic understanding of HTML and even a little CSS, this course would also be appropriate.
- You should have a working knowledge of computers and an interest in the Web.
- You do not need to have any prior “programming” knowledge or experience – just a desire to learn.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: E Learning Lab
- On-demand video: 6 hours
- Supplemental Resource: 1
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.