In the Alison free online course “Python Programming – Working with Lists and Files“, you will learn about creating and modifying lists, creating files and saving data to those files. You will also learn about reading data form files along with what csv files are and getting data from them. This course will be of great interest to those learners who wish to get started in programming and improve their ability to write programs using the Python programming language.
Python Programming – Working with Lists and Files Course Content
The course includes the following topics:
- Creating lists, both empty lists and lists with values in them;
- How to add data to your lists;
- Updating and deleting items on your list;
- How to search through a list;
- The process of creating a file with your code;
- How to write information to a file;
- The process of reading from a file;
- Reading data from a csv file;
- Your will need to have completed the previous courses on programming with Python: ‘Programming Concepts with Python‘, ‘Python Programming – Working with Numbers, Dates and Time‘ and ‘Python Programming Working with Complex Decisions and Events‘.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Publisher: Channel 9
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Third Level
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.