If you’ve always wanted to create your own website but lacked the skills or knowledge to do so, the ALISON free online “Diploma in Web Design” course is ideal for you. Aimed at both the novice and intermediate web designer, this comprehensive, easy-to-understand course will enhance your understanding of web development tools and techniques.
Diploma in Web Design Course Content
- The essential tools for web page development including HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and Adobe Dreamweaver;
- How to create an HTML page and add content and images, links, tables, and lists;
- The meaning of inheritance, cascade, pseudo-classes, pseudo elements and selectors which are concepts that are commonly used in web pages;
- Using font, background styles, and style sheets;
- Naming conventions, index files, welcome screen, graphical user interface (GUI).
- The practical steps needed to build a website such as registering a domain name and choosing a hosting account.
To qualify for your official ALISON Diploma, Certificate or PDF you must study and complete all modules and score 80% or more in each of the course assessments.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 10-15 Hours
- Publisher: Advance Learning Academy
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
- Minimum Grade/Class Level: Higher High Secondary School