In the Udemy course “Programming for Kids and Beginners: Learn to Code in Scratch“, you’ll learn by doing. The course is designed so that you create the games and applications with your own two hands. Scratch, the programming language developed by MIT, is so fun that it makes programming seem like a game. You’ll learn a variety of computer science topics, but the complexity is hidden behind characters, animations, analogies, and fun! That’s because, in these carefully designed lessons, you train our intuition to make sense of what you want to achieve and how to get there. This will help you quickly master the basics. After this course, you’ll learn text-based programming languages at a blazing speed and quickly make sense of any piece of code.
This course is designed for:
- Parents or teachers who want to give their children the best skills and most fun;
- Kids (from 7-8 years) and beginners who want to learn to code games;
- Anyone new to programming who doesn’t know where to start.
Programming for Kids and Beginners: Learn to Code in Scratch – Course Content
The content is designed to be fun! We learn to create animations and cool effects and we create clones of some of the most popular games: Flappy Bird, Duck Hunt or Pac-Man. The games are handpicked to optimize learning computer science topics while having fun along the way.
The Course comprises 38 Lectures organized into the following sections:
- The Basic Blocks
- Flappy Bird
- Painting and drawing
- Duck Hunt
- Flappy Bird, revisited
- No prior programming knowledge is required
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Daniel Ciocîrlan, Software engineer & Computer Science teacher
- Lectures: 38
- On-demand video: 7.5 hours
- Downloadable resources: 9
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Price: $99.99 (Click the link below for details of any special offers on this course)