Java is the most popular programming language in use (TIOBE index) since it’s the only language that works across all computer platforms (and Android mobile) without needing to be recompiled (edited) for each one. You code once, and the JVM (Java Virtual Machine) does all the work in making sure your new program runs smoothly on any platform, whether Windows, Mac, Linux or Android mobile.
Do you want to:
- Become an in-demand Java developer for exciting software companies?
- Go freelance and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates?
- Sharpen your core programming skills to reach the advanced level?
- Bring your own ideas to life with your first profitable program?
If so, the Udemy “Complete Java Masterclass” course is exactly what you need, and more. In this course, you will learn to master Java 8 and Java 9 core development step-by-step and make your first unique, advanced program in 30 days. You will learn:
- How to build creative, fully-functional Java 8 programs with confidence (whilst having fun, too)
- How to program the right way, cutting out the useless fluff and filler
- How to easily write advanced programs for all computing platforms at once
- Expert-level knowledge of Java code (+ advanced tips and tricks used by the pros)
- The core skills needed to program for big clients, as a traveling freelancer or from home
Complete Java Masterclass Course Content
This course assumes no previous coding experience and takes you from absolute beginner core concepts, like showing you the free tools you need to download and install, to writing your very first Java 8 program. We’ll then explore the advanced Java feature set to create awesome programs from the ground up, finishing with your industry-recognized certification of completion. This complete beginner to advanced Java course will teach you everything you need to know in order to code awesome, profitable projects, and of course, have fun whilst doing it.
The course comprises 316 Lectures organized into the following sections:
- First Steps
- Variables, Datatypes, and Operators
- Java Tutorial: Expressions, Statements, Code blocks, Methods and more
- Control Flow Statements
- OOP Part 1 – Classes, Constructors, and Inheritance
- OOP Part 2 – Composition, Encapsulation, and Polymorphism
- Arrays, Java inbuilt Lists, Autoboxing and Unboxing
- Inner and Abstract Classes & Interfaces
- Java Generics
- Naming Conventions and Packages. static and final keywords
- Java Collections
- Basic Input & Output including java.util
- Concurrency in Java
- Lambda Expressions
- Regular Expressions
- Debugging and Unit Testing
- Java Networking Programming
Who is the target audience?
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous coding experience, to intermediates looking to sharpen their skills to the expert level
- Those looking to build creative and advanced Java apps for either personal use or for high-paying clients as a self-employed contractor
- Those who love letting their own creative genius shine, whilst getting paid handsome amounts to do so
- A computer with either Windows, Mac or Linux to install all the free software and tools needed to build your new apps (I provide specific videos on installations for each platform)
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and plenty of excitement about the awesome new programs you’re about to build
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructors: Tim Buchalka, Goran Lochert, and Tim Buchalka’s Learn Programming Academy
- Lectures: 314
- On-demand video: 69.5 hours
- Articles: 5
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
See BestOnlineCourses Home Page for any Special Offers on Udemy courses
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.