Why would you want to develop Android apps?
Android is without a doubt THE biggest mobile platform in the world, with over 80% market share and over 1 billion devices sold in 2016 alone. You can develop for Android on a Windows, Mac or Linux computer. Java is a fantastic language to learn, allowing you to make apps for PC, Mac and the web, as well as Android. Android app discovery is way superior to the App Store, so your app has a far better chance of getting seen—and bought. Ad-based revenue is a lot more common on Android than on iOS, and a cinch to set up with Google Ads.
“The Complete Android N Developer Course” from Udemy teaches you to make and market apps for Android 7 Nougat by building real apps including Uber, Whatsapp, and Instagram clones. And you build them from the comfort of your home … in your own time … without having to attend class … or wade through endless textbooks (or online guides). A huge range of technologies are covered, including open source Parse Server, Firebase, Admob, GDX (game development), Bluetooth and a whole lot more.
The Complete Android N Developer Course Content
Using Java and Android Studio, you will learn how to build real, marketable apps. You’ll start by downloading Android Studio and building an easy Currency Converter app. Then you’ll build a Favorite Places app and a Brain Training app, before working your way up to WhatsApp, Uber and Instagram clones — using Parse Server. You’ll also get a full guide on submitting your apps to Google Play, plus three chapters explaining exactly how to effectively market your apps — and generate revenue with Google Ads.
The course comprises 272 Lectures organized into the following sections:
- What Does The Course Cover?
- Introduction To Android Studio
- Java Deep Dive
- Media: Images, Video and Sound
- Advanced Android Features
- Maps & Geolocation
- Permanent Data Storage
- Instagram Clone
- Uber Clone
- Flappy Bird Clone
- The Extras
- Android Wear Mini-Course
- Submitting Your App To Google Play
- Setting Up A Marketing Website
- Twitter Clone
- WhatsApp Clone
- Where do you go from here?
- Pre-Introduction – App Marketing For Your App!
- Introduction To Your Success!
- Let’s Get The Show On The Road!
- Expert App Store Optimization (ASO) Search Engine Strategies
- Top Expert Marketing Strategies For Your App Part 1
With this course, you will also get:
- FULL LIFETIME ACCESS (including video downloads and updates) for a ludicrously affordable one-off fee.
- $50 Amazon AWS Credit for hosting your own social apps.
- CONTINUOUS PROJECT SUPPORT: Whenever you need it, in the course forums.
- £300 WORTH OF EXCLUSIVE APP TEMPLATES, icons and backgrounds (designed for Android N).
- ONE YEAR’S FREE WEB HOSTING on Eco Web Hosting’s Advanced Package, worth £119.
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer;
- ZERO programming knowledge required – the course will teach you everything you need to know.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructors: Rob Percival and Marc Stock
- On-demand video: 32 hours
- Articles: 106
- Supplemental Resources: 47
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion