Used by professionals around the world, Illustrator can be a mystifying program, but the “Adobe Illustrator CS6 Tutorial” course breaks it down into easy-to-understand sections that even an absolute beginner can understand. In this training course, an expert author and trainer guides you through the tools and techniques that are available to you in this vector graphics editor from Adobe Systems.
Adobe Illustrator CS6 Tutorial Course Content
This course is a practical hands-on tutorial for Illustrator users of all levels to learn to create stunning art work. The course includes the following topics:
- The Illustrator interface;
- The difference between vector and raster art;
- Applying Illustrator tools for selections, color management, shapes, fills, strokes, as well as anchors and paths;
- Creating and managing vector based shapes;
- Using the pen tool;
- Working with effects and layers;
- Working with masks and images:
- and much, much more.
The course comprises 116 lectures organized into the following sections:
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: The First Step
Section 3: Controlling What You Do
Section 4: Selecting And Working With Illustrator Objects
Section 5: Illustrator CS6 And Color Management
Section 6: Working With Shapes, Fills, And Strokes
Section 7: Understand Anchors And Paths
Section 8: Creating And Managing Vector-Based Shapes
Section 9: The Ubiquitous Pen Tool
Section 10: The Illustrator Type Connection
Section 11: Working With Effects Options And The Appearance Panel
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Infinite Skills
- Lectures: 116
- Video: 9.5 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30 day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.