ASP.NET MVC is a server-side web framework for building dynamic, data-driven web applications. Since its first release in 2009, it has gained a lot of popularity amongst developers using Microsoft technologies. If you want to get employed as a web developer at a company that utilizes Microsoft technologies, you need to master ASP.NET MVC. In “The Complete ASP.NET MVC 5 Course“, Mosh, author of seven 5-star Udemy courses, takes you on a fun, hands-on and pragmatic journey to master ASP.NET MVC 5. Whether you’re new to ASP.NET MVC or have some experience but are looking for a course to fill in the gaps, you’ll love this course. On top of all the core features of ASP.NET MVC, Mosh teaches you a systematic way to build a feature end-to-end. And more importantly, he includes you as part of building a sophisticated feature end-to-end. So, he builds some parts and delegates the other parts to you.
The Complete ASP.NET MVC 5 Course Content
You’ll learn how to build and deploy fast and secure web applications with ASP.NET MVC 5. In 7.5 hours of high-quality content (equivalent to a 500-page book), this course will enable you to:
- Understand the MVC architectural pattern;
- Implement CRUD operations;
- Build forms with server-side and client-side validation;
- Build RESTful services using ASP.NET Web API;
- Use powerful jQuery plug-ins;
- Implement authentication and authorization using ASP.NET Web API;
- Use Entity Framework to query or update data;
- Understand and apply security best practices;
- Build and deploy applications;
- Create and customize build configurations;
- Manage client/server dependencies.
The course comprises 138 lectures organized into the following eleven sections:
- Section 1: Getting Started
- Section 2: ASP.NET MVC Fundamentals
- Section 3: Working with Data
- Section 4: Building Forms
- Section 5: Implementing Validation
- Section 6: Building RESTful Services with ASP.NET Web API
- Section 7: Client-side Development
- Section 8: Authentication and Authorization
- Section 9: Performance Optimization
- Section 10: Building a Feature End-to-End Systematically
- Section 11: Deployment
What are the requirements?
- C# (at a minimum lambda expressions, LINQ)
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructed by: Mosh Hamedani
- Lectures: 138
- Length: 7.5 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Note: This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you click on them.