Are you interested in learning how to take your AngularJS skills to the next level? Have you been confused by terms like tranclusion, isolate scope, interpolation, local scope properties, and more? Have you wanted to build custom directives but didn’t know where to start? Look no further than the “Learn to Build AngularJS Custom Directives” course by Dan Wahlin!
In addition to expert instruction, you’ll also be provided with hands-on code samples that you can follow along with at your own pace. Many additional details are provided throughout the modules including coverage of the $parse and $interpolate services, how controllers and the link function can be used in concert, why and how to use transclusion to merge custom content, pros and cons of available coding approaches for custom directives, techniques for passing parameter data to functions when using local scope properties, and much, much more.
What are the requirements?
- Existing experience with AngularJS is required (knowledge of views and built-in directives, controllers, factories/services, etc.)
- It is highly recommended that you take the AngularJS JumpStart course if you don’t have existing experience with the framework.
What is the target audience?
- AngularJS developers who want to know how to build custom directives and take their skills to the next level.
Learn to Build AngularJS Custom Directives Course Content
Throughout this course, you’ll be provided with a step-by-step look at the process of creating custom directives and cover key concepts that you need to know to take your AngularJS skills to the next level. Topics such as the $compile service, the directive definition object (DDO), the link() function, isolate scope, controller integration, transclusion, working with the $interpolate service, $asyncValidators, and much more are covered as well as techniques for structuring AngularJS directive code.
The course comprises 61 lectures organized into the following seven sections:
- Section 1: Course Introduction
- Section 2: Getting Started with Directives
- Section 3: Shared and Isolate Scope
- Section 4: The link() Function
- Section 5: Using Controllers in Directives
- Section 6: Bonus Content – Custom Directives in Action and More
- Section 7: Bonus Content: Articles on Building Custom Directives
- Part 1: The Fundamentals
- Part 2: Isolate Scope
- Part 3: Isolate Scope and Function Parameters
- Part 4: Restriction and Transclusion
- Part 5: The link() Function
- Part 6: Using Controllers
- Part 7: Creating a Unique Value Directive using $asyncValidators
Summary of Main Course Features
- Instructor: Dan Wahlin
- Lectures: 61
- Video: 6 hours
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Lifetime access
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Price: $74.99 (Click the link below for details of any special offers)