Are you interested in learning more about professional Life Coaching? Do you want to become an expert life coach, consolidate your life coaching skills and gain access to an international support community to aid your growth?
The Udemy Diploma course “Life Coaching Practitioner Diploma (Achology Certified)” encourages students to look introspectively and starts building the blocks of thinking about the many reasons people seek a life coach. On completion, students have the skills and knowledge required to begin operating as a professional life coach (or add coaching to the role they currently fulfill). After taking this course, you will know the fundamentals of life coaching, how belief systems direct our thinking and how to redirect your clients’ thinking to help them achieve value-based goals. You will learn how to build key client relationships, use powerful questioning skills, maintain client trust and deliver high-quality services all the while managing client expectations. You will discover how you can specialize in different types of life coaching and the essential qualities of an empowering life coach.
Personal change is seldom a straightforward process. It is complicated, unpredictable and has scope for an infinite range of creative new responses. Achology leads the way in an exciting new approach to life coaching that’s responsive to this exciting reality.
Life Coaching Practitioner Diploma (Achology Certified) Course Contents
This Life Coaching Practitioner Diploma will give you a mature and grounded understanding of how to apply the core principles and competencies of Life Coaching (on both yourself and with clients). The course comes accompanied by a range of additional worksheets and other resources to maximize your learning experience. It integrates a unique blend of learning approaches to ensure you become a life coach who’s confidently able to work with a diverse range of clients, challenges, and issues to create profound and lasting solutions for those whom you invest into, personally or professionally. You will learn the tools and techniques employed by the international network of Achology life coaches to empower yourself and others to reach and exceed predefined sets of personal and professional goals.
Upon completion of the Life Coaching Practitioner Diploma, you will understand how to;
- Use the Achology life coaching process to manage a broad range of cognitive and emotional issues.
- Use effective questioning skills that will help you to identify client goals, needs and preferences.
- Modify undesired attitudes, habits, and behaviors in yourself and/or your future clients.
- Use the provided resources & study exercises directly with your future coaching clients.
- Set positive, compelling life goals that are both purposeful, and meaningful by nature.
- Create transformative inter-personal change on the level of core values and beliefs.
- Nurture strong relational connection in a personal or professional context.
- Heighten your awareness levels of yourself and your impact on others.
- Become a highly engaging, influential and inspiring communicator.
- And Much, Much more …
Life coaching is not a regulated profession so anyone can operate as a life coach once having developed the necessary skills and personal qualities. More and more, clients tend to favor life coaches who have qualifications and membership with a professional organization. For this reason, Achology (The Academy for Modern Applied Psychology) endorses this training, and upon completion, students are invited to apply for full professional membership.
The course comprises 146 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Welcome to the Achology Life Coaching Certificate Course (2018 Version)
- The Self-Awareness Section (Understanding Self & Others)
- Coaching Styles, Principles & General Good Practice
- Working With Limiting Identity Beliefs (Belief Modification)
- The Core Values & Priorities Section
- Core Communication Skills and Language Patterns
- The Goal Setting Section
- End of Course Wrap-Up & Recommended Reads
Summary of Course Main Features
- Kain Ramsay – International Bestselling Instructor & Founder of Achology
- Achology Ltd – The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology
- Lectures: 146
- On-demand video: 31.5 hours
- Articles: 13
- Downloadable resources: 191
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for details of any special offers on this course
Visit the Course Page