Welcome to “Fundamentals of Analyzing Real Estate Investments“, a practical Udemy course on how to use professional techniques to evaluate investment opportunities in real estate. This course has been propelling students from total beginners to confident practitioners in a matter of weeks. It doesn’t matter what facet of the real estate investment industry you are interested in, this course is full of invaluable information that will save you time and if you apply what you learn, money.
You will learn how to:
- confidently evaluate the return potential of any real estate investment opportunity;
- know a “good” investment from a “bad” investment;
- use professional grade investment models to evaluate your deals;
- evaluate rental income properties;
- evaluate fix & flips;
- evaluate commercial properties;
- evaluate Airbnb properties;
- use smart investment deal structures with business partners;
- understand and use professional real estate investment strategies & techniques.
Fundamentals of Analyzing Real Estate Investments Course Content
This course is ALL about and ONLY about professional real estate investment analysis concepts and techniques. You can’t properly evaluate a real estate investment without looking at its numbers. So if you hate math and don’t like numbers, this course isn’t for you. Serious real estate analysis is probably not for you either. Analyzing real estate investments involves looking at the numbers and it’s easiest to do so with spreadsheets. But the good thing is you DO NOT have to build any of the models yourself. You just need to be able to follow along and then you’ll be able to use the models given in the course.
After taking the course, you will be able to confidently use professional real estate investment techniques, evaluate both residential AND commercial real estate opportunities, structure investments with business partners in a smart and equitable way via the waterfall framework, and know how to identify and mitigate investment risks.
The course comprises 152 lectures organized into the following sections:
- Intro: Why Do We Care About Investment Analysis?
- Foundations: Investment Process
- Foundations: Real Estate Cycles
- Foundations: How to Measure Returns
- Foundations: Impact of Debt on Return
- Foundations: Investment Considerations
- Foundations: Three Primary Investment Strategies
- How to Invest with Others – Intro to the Waterfall Framework
- Fix & Flip Case Study
- Rental Income Property Case Study
- Multifamily Investment Case Study
- Commercial Real Estate Case Studies
- Appendix: Special Topics and Examples
- Extra Topic: How to Evaluate Airbnb Hosting as an Investment
- Have Microsoft Excel 2011 or newer.
Summary of Course Main Features
- Instructor: Symon He – Stanford MBA | Real Estate Expert| Financial Modeling Ninja
- Lectures: 152
- On-demand video: 18.5 hours
- Articles: 19
- Downloadable resources: 71
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for details of any special offers on the price of this course