As a field of study, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is packed full of unconventional ideas that break down unwanted habits and limiting beliefs, build confidence and create compelling, life-transforming anchors. NLP Practitioner training has historically attracted international interest in guiding individuals on a life-changing journey of learning, change, self-discovery, and personal enlightenment. The skills you will learn at the Practitioner level can be applied in areas such as business, sports, education, coaching, therapy or even just for your own personal development and growth.
In the Udemy “NLP Practitioner Certificate Course (Beginner to Advanced)“, you’ll learn the core ideas, methods, and principles of neuro-linguistic programming. This course will allow you to become an Achology qualified NLP Practitioner.
NLP Practitioner Certificate Course (Beginner to Advanced) – Course Content
The main objective of this course is to familiarise students with the overall process of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. It achieves this by providing a critical review of the essential components of the NLP process as well as other relevant psychological theories that will reconnect you with both your conscious and unconscious thought.
Each element of this course seeks to expand your understanding of NLP so you can achieve the theoretical knowledge you need to apply these transformative people skills within real and practical settings.
You’ll be encouraged to explore your values, motivations, strengths beliefs, habitual thinking patterns, and by the end of the course, you will understand the essential models that leading NLP Practitioners use to facilitate positive change in themselves and their clients.
The course comprises 153 lectures organized into the following sections:
- The Foundations of NLP and Beyond
- Understanding the Human Experience
- NLP Goals & Well Formed Outcomes
- State & State Management Principles
- Core NLP Techniques, Models & Relatability Principles
- NLP Submodalities & the Finer Distinctions of Life
- The Practicalities of NLP Anchoring
- NLP Communication Skills and Language patterns
- Introducing Values, Priorities and Strategies
- Examining the Spiderweb of our Core Values
- End of Course Graduation & Closing Thoughts
Summary of Course Main Features
- Kain Ramsay – International Bestselling Instructor & Founder of Achology
- Achology Ltd – The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology
- Lectures: 153
- On-demand video: 25.5 hours
- Articles: 28
- Downloadable resources: 179
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Click the link below for details of any special offers on this course